Udyam Adhaar registration (The Government has changed the name of Udyog Adhaar and now it has been changed to Udyam Adhaar) is the new initiative of the government to support small scale businesses. Udyam Aadhar used to be referred to as MSME registration earlier. Now the process for obtaining MSME registration has been merged with Udyam Aadhar registration. The main objectives of the MSME department with respect to providing Udyam Aadhar registration are as follows:
- To enable the micro, small and medium enterprises to compete with international competition efficiently.
- To promote the growth of micro, small and medium enterprises on a large scale to effectively tackle with widespread problems of unemployment and poverty.
- To extend the benefits of various government scheme at one stop to the SSI units.
- To safeguard SSI from financial harassment in the hands of big industries.
Under the new Udyam Aadhar registration mechanism an applicant is only required to fill in two form, mentioned as under:
Entrepreneur memorandum -2
The process of the registration online involves no cost whatever moreover the business entities that enroll themselves and register under the Udyam Aadhar scheme are entitled to a wide range of benefits and entitlements under various government schemes such as subsidies, easy loan approvals.
Documents required for Udyam Aadhar
- Name and Aadhar number of the business owner
- Documents required as a proof for SC, ST, and OBC social category
- Name of your organization or enterprise
- Previous registration details of your enterprise.
- Type of organization that you own
- Current address and account details
- NIC code or National Industrial Classification code
- The total number of workers employed at your organization
- Current activities of your firm
- Email ID and mobile number of the entrepreneur
- PAN number and the total investment mode in the organization by the entrepreneur
- Details of district industry center (DIC)
Benefits of Udyam Aadhar
- Reduced rate of interest from Bank.
- Collateral free loans from Bank.
- Access to loans without guarantee and at subsidised.
- The applicant will receive financial sport for participating in foreign expos to showcase their products.
- The applicant will also be eligible for government subsidies.
- It would also allow businesses to apply for government micro business loans and other such related beneficial schemes.
- Reimbursement of payment made for obtaining ISO registration.
- You will also get to enjoy other forms of subsidies that will help you in increasing your company’s revenue.
- Your company gains preference for government certification
- Concession in electricity bills.
Eligibility for Udyam Aadhar
|Micro Enterprise||Upto Rs. 25 lakhs investment in plant & machinery||Upto Rs. 10 lakhs investment in equipment|
|Small Enterprise||Upto Rs.5 crore investment in plant & machinery||Upto Rs.2 crores investment in equipment|
|Medium Enterprise||Upto Rs.10 crore investment in plant & machinery||Upto Rs.5 crores investment in equipment|
How can dial on financial services help you?
Dial on financial services provides you with the Udyam Aadhar registration. We helps in preparing all the documents of Udyam Aadhar registrations and in the Udyam formation. We are provides all the facilities from registration. We will register your Udyam Aadhar with legal process.
We are here for your happiness guaranteed DOFS is your happiness which means we stand by our product and services 100%. No matter what, no question asked, no hold barred, no ifs, no end, we will solve it.