ITR-6 Form Filling
Those companies which are not exempted under section 11 of the Income Tax Act 1961, have to file ITR 6. Under Section 11 there is income which arises from property held for charitable or religious purpose.
ITR-6 applicable to the following taxpayers:
- Companies who do not claim exemption under section 11 should file this form.
Major changes in ITR – 6 for the Assessment Year 2020-21
- The taxpayer should disclose (1) the amount of cash deposit above Rs. 1 crore in the current accounts with a bank (2) expenditure incurred above Rs. 2 lakh on foreign travel (c) expenditure incurred above Rs. 1 lakh on electricity.
- Schedule 112A inserted for the calculation of long term capital gains.
- The details of tax deduction claims for investments or payments or expenditure made between April 1st 2020 until June 30th 2020
- Details of tax to be given on secondary adjustment for transfer of value under section 92CE (2A).
- Documents should not be attached to ITR-6 form.
How Can Dial on Financial Service Help You?
Dial on financial service’s team can help to file your ITR Return. We will try our best to provide you a good service. We provide services at very low price compared to other service provider.
We are here for your happiness guaranteed DOFS is your happiness which means we stand by our product and services 100%. No matter what, no question asked, no hold barred, no ifs, no end, we will solve it.