Goods and service Tax which we known as GST, is the one of the biggest tax reforms in India . The GST in India was implemented by the government of the India on 1 July 2017. In India, GST is depicted as a double modal. The state and central government levy taxes on both goods and services .It is necessary for all businesses to obtain a GST identification number in each state. The first step towards adopting this new system is to get the business registered and get the goods and services registration.
GST is an all tax which generates various states and central tax. The GST is charged at every stage of the supply chain. The GST process is completely online and does not require manual intervention. GST Goes through multiple stages with a broad Multitrade production supply chain. This includes the purchase of raw materials, the manufacture of the wholesaler, the sale, the sale to the retailer, and then the final sale to the consumer.
Current GST Under the regime, a person or company supplying goods and services has to register under the Goods and Services Tax. GSTN for trading over 20 lakes Need to register. Once you have registered under this governance, then you will receive special GSTIN. The central government issues a state –wise 15 digit number to you once complete registration. There are many benefits of GST registrar, including the fact that you will get legal recognition as a supplier. You can avail input credit tax and GST Can collected from the recipients of goods and services.
You can get your GST registration easily through dial on financial services . here we try to reduce the burden of a long registration process. our expert team will guide you how to get hassle free GST registration.
Type of GST
- Central goods and service Tax or CGST
- State goods and service Tax or SGST
- Integrated goods and services Tax or IGST
CENTRAL GOODS AND SERVICE TAX OR CGST
CGST Taxes levied by the central government on the inter-state supply of both goods and services. The CGST is governed by the CGST ACT. The revenue earned from CGST is collected by the central government. For example – if a trader from Maharashtra has sold goods to a customer in Maharashtra worth Rs. 5,000 then the GST applicable on the transaction will be partly CGST and partly SGST. If the rate of GST charged is 18% ,it will be divided equally in the form of 9% SGST. The total amount to be charged by the trader, in this case will be Rs. 5,900 out of the revenue earned from GST under the head of CGST, i.e. Rs. 450 will go to the central government in the form of CGST.
STATE GOODS AND SERVICE TAX OR SGST
CGST, GST there is a tax under the rule that applies to inter-state transactions. SGST, State government levies on goods and services transactions that Bought and sold within the state. The tax collected through the State Goods and Services Tax is earned by the State Government.
INTEGRATED GOODS AND SERVICE TAX OR IGST
IGST is a tax levied on interstate goods and services transactions. Under IGST, The charge of tax is shared by both the Centre and the State. Under IGST, the central government responsible for collecting taxes. It’s a facility that checks cascading tax and helps business owners like you save at every stage of the supply chain.
Documents required for GST registration:-
1. for sole proprietorship
- Owner’s PAN card
- Owner’s Aadhar card
- Proof of address
- Bank account details
2. for Partnership
- Aadhar card
- PAN card
- Photograph of all partners
- Bank account details
3. for LLP
- PAN card of LLP
- LLP agreement
- Partner’s names and address
4. for Private Limited Company
- Certificate of incorporation
- PAN card of company
- Article of association (AOA)
- Memorandum of association (MOA)
- Resolution signed by board members
- Identity and address proof of directors
- Digital signature
5. for Society or Trust
- PAN card of society /Trust
- Registration certificate
- Bank details
- Address proof of registered office
- Appointment proof of authorized signatory –letter of authorization
Procedure for GST registration:-
- Go to the government GST portal and look for registration Tab.
- Use your 0PAN, E-mail ID and mobile no. to fill out GST Reg. -1 and submit the same.
- You will receive a temporary reference No. on your mobile and via E-mail after OTP verification.
- Then need to fill part –B of form GST Reg. -01 to be duly signed and upload the required documents specified according to the business type.
- An acknowledgement will be generated in from GST REG-02 .
- Fill out the automatically generated GST REG.- 03 form in case additional information is required.
- After verification of all information submitted a certificate of registration will be issued to you with-in 3 working days.
BENEFITS OF GST
- GST elimination the cascading effect of tax
- Higher threshold for registration
- Composition scheme for small businesses
- Simple and easy online procedure
- The no. of compliances is lesser
- Defined treatment for E-commerce operators
- Improving efficiency of logistics
- Unorganized sector is regulated under G
How we can help you?
You can get your GST registration easily through dial on financial services. Here we try to reduce the burden of a long registration process. Our expert team will guide you how to get hassle free GST registration.
We are here for your happiness guaranteed DOFS is your happiness which means we stand by our product and services 100%. No matter what, no question asked, no hold barred, no ifs, no end, we will solve it.