The Digital signature is an electronic signature that is used by senders of certain documents to show that the document originates from them. They are amazing in also ensuring the securing of the documents. If the document gets interfered with during the sending process, then the receiver will be able to know there has been an alteration because of the digital signature. There are 3 types of digital signature, Class 1, Class 2, Class 3.
Class 1 digital signature is used for securing email communication.
Class 2 digital signature is utilized for company registration IT return, E-filling, obtaining DIN, DPIN etc.
Class 3 digital signature registration are used for E-tendering.
DSC is a recognized certificate of any person. It is a secure digital key issued by the certifying authorities. It contains an individual name, digital signature, date of issuance of the certificate and date of expiry and the name of CA.
Benefits of Digital Signature
- Through digital signature, you can sign PDF files in digital form and send them faster.
- Through digital signature documents can be signed by the necessary person at the click of a button.
- The digital signature certificate holder does not have to be physically present to conduct or authorize a business.
- The security feature of DSC keeps your documents and date safe. No one can temper with your data or your signature. DSC insured your signature is valid, verified and legitimate.
- Documents that are signed digitally cannot be altered or edited after signing. Which makes the data safe and secure.
- According to the information technology ACT. 2000s, a DSC is accepted evidence in any court of law similar to the acceptance of any signed document.
- DSC is important for companies looking to take part in government tenders.
Types of Digital Signature
Class 1 – Class 1 certificate shall be issued for both business personnel and private individual use. It is used to confirm the user’s name, email address and contact details mentioned in the subject that lies within the database of the certifying authority.
Class 2- Class 2 certificates are issued for both private individuals and business personnel. This certificate is mandatory for individual who have to sign manual documents while filling returns with the registrar of companies.
Class 3- Class 3 certificate is used in online participation or bidding e-commerce auctions and online tenders anywhere in India. Indeed, this is a high insurance certificate, primarily intended for an e-commerce application. It will be issued to the individuals only on their physical appearance before the certifying authorities.
Documents required for Digital Signature Certificate (DSC)
Proof of Identification
The following documents are accepted as a proof of identification-
- PAN card of the applicant
- Post office ID card
- Driving License
- Bank account passbook containing the photograph with the signature of the applicant and attested by the concerned bank official.
- Photo ID card issued by the ministry of home affairs of center/ state governments.
- Any government issued photo ID card bearing the signature of the applicant.
Proof of Address
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID card
- Driving License (DL) /Registration certificate (RC)
- Water bill (not older than 3 months)
- Electricity bill (not older than 3 months)
- Latest bank statement signed by the bank (not older than 3 months)
- Service tax/ VAT tax/ sales tax registration certificate.
- Property tax/ corporation/ Municipal Corporationreceipt.
How can dial on financial services help you?
Dial on financial service provides you digital signature certificate through online process. We will give you DSC by online process for very low fee can provide. Our team will try its best service so that you are completely satisfied.
We are here for your happiness guaranteed DOFS is your happiness which means we stand by our product and services 100%. No matter what, no question asked, no hold barred, no ifs, no end, we will solve it.